Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Veggie trays become stars when accompanied by this delightful dip. Mushrooms and tomatoes benefit the most. I got this recipe from a friend in the Texas Hill Country.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Store brand is fine.)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- Dump all ingredients in a bowl and whip with a wire whisk.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
- Contains mayonnaise. Refrigerate leftovers.
I also made it with Splenda. I thought it went really well with fresh peppers. I also liked it as a green salad dressing. Made for PAC, Spring 2012.
This is a great dip, We have used it on many things including fresh veggies and it is wonderful on fresh mushrooms. I did make it a lower fat by changing to low fat mayo and I also used splenda. It was great! thanks for posting.