Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I usually don't like mustard at all! But this recipe that I got from a co-worker is so yummy!
Make and share this Mustard Dill Pretzel Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 6 tablespoons plochman's golden prepared mustard
- 3⁄4 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 tablespoon dill weed
- Mix all ingredients together. Cool. Serve with pretzels. Keeps 1-2 weeks refridgerated.
- Also makes a good sauce for salmon, burgers, hot dogs, etc.
I love mustard and this hit the spot with a warm hot pretzel. I reduced the recipe by half as there are only 3 of us. Thanks
1 word: YUMMY!
This recipe is so yummy. I served it with soft hot pretzels and it was loved by all! I can't wait to try it with some chicken as I bet that will be great as well.