Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a Hannaford recipe card
- 1 lb catfish fillet, thawed if frozen
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 medium shallot, sliced
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pat fish dry with paper towels. Sprinkle fillets with lemon pepper; place in shallow baking dish. Bake 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in medium skillet over medium heat. Add shallot and mustard seed; cook and stir 2 minutes. In small bowl, stir mustard and cornstarch into broth. Add broth mixture to skillet; cook and stir until thickened. Stir in dill. Drizzle sauce over fillets and serve.
sorry about the picture ,this was mr picky's fish ,him being czech,loved the dill, perfect with the toasted parsley orzo zwt 9 Toasted Orzo With Parsley