Recipe by Cathleen Colbert
from Family Circle. If you can't find (or don't like) couscous, substitute rice.
- 1⁄2 cup honey mustard dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 10 ounces matchstick cut carrots
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 10 ounces plain couscous
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Coat 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing and dill; reserve 4 tablespoons.
- Add carrots to remaining dressing and toss; place in baking dish.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and place on top of carrots.
- Spoon reserved dressing over salmon.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Prepare couscous according to package direections, omitting oil.
- Serve salmon and carrots over couscous.