Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple, tasty fish
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 cup rice flour
- 1 lb tilapia fillet
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Bake fish 10 minutes on oiled glass sheet and pull from oven.
- Mix mustard, Worcestershire, lemon juice, garlic powder, oregano, and cheese and baste one side of fish.
- Sprinkle rice flour over fish till thinly covered.
- Bake for another 10 minutes until crust is brown and bubbly.
DH & I really loved the flavor of this recipe! I actually wanted to make this recipe because of the rice flour. It's gluten-free and I'm always looking for a new way to use those ingredients. My only regret is not making double the sauce. I had 3 pieces of fish and my Parmesan was fresh shaved, so it was pretty large pieces that I couldn't get broken as tiny as powdered Parm would look. So, next time I'll increase the sauce for sure! Because my Parm was soaking up the liquid from the sauce, not all the flour got enough moisture to brown. It still tasted good and we're looking forward to trying this again. It's so easy for a busy weeknight meal. Thanks for sharing it with us, Arimaeis! Made & enjoyed for Topic of the Month forum's Catch of the Day! Seafood tag game :D
This was really tasty! I like the lightness of the fish the sauce complimented it. I made a little more sauce and used course ground dijon mustard and whole wheat flour instead. Came out great. Will make again!