Recipe by hollyberry117
Succulent steaks with just a few ingredients and just 5 easy steps! I snip my herbs with kitchen shears - makes the chore super fast.
- 24 ounces boneless beef sirloin steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick
- salt and black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler. Cut each steak in half. Lightly sprinkle both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
- In a very large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium-high heat. Add steaks; brown on both sides, cooking until steaks are near desired doneness, about 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer steaks to a broiler pan; spread tops of steaks with mustard.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until steaks have reached desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, for herb butter, add remaining butter to skillet; cook over medium heat until butter begins to bubble and turn golden. Add half of the herbs; remove from heat.
- Transfer steaks to plates; pour herb butter over steaks. Sprinkle with remaining herbs.