Prep 20 mins
Cook 28 mins
In ‘ Williams-Sonoma: One Pot of the Day’
Make and share this Mustard-Crusted Salmon With Red Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 4 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs or 4 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large roasting pan, toss the potatoes with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the potatoes evenly in the pan.
- Roast until the potatoes are golden, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the Dijon and dry mustard.
- Coat one side of the salmon fillets with the mustard mixture, then sprinkle evenly with the panko, gently pressing to adhere.
- Arrange the fillets in the pan, breaded side up, next to potatoes.
- Bake until the fillets are barely opaque, the topping is golden brown, and the potatoes are tender, 15-18 minutes.
- Arrange the salmon fillets alongside the potatoes on a platter or individual plates, sprinkle with the parsley and serve.