1/1 Photo of Mustard Crusted Salmon (For the Toaster Oven)
This is very easy to make. Just spread on mustard, sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake! The directions are for the toaster oven, but this can easily be done in a regular oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove toaster oven tray and line it with aluminum foil; heat oven to broil.
- 2Season salmon with salt and pepper and place on tray.
- 3Spread mustard over the top.
- 4Sprinkle on bread crumbs.
- 5Bake fish until opaque and topping is toasty, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, combine creme fraiche or sour cream, with chives and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Crusted Salmon (For the Toaster Oven)
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.8
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 118.5 mg
- Sodium 243.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 36.3 g