Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simply delicious! A very simple and yummy salmon recipe. Great with white rice on the side (maybe lemon rice? I haven't tried that yet though). If you don't have herbes de Provence just mix together thyme, rosemary, and marjoram.
- 1 1⁄3 lbs center-cut salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1⁄2 tablespoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 tablespoon herbes de provence
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Rub the salmon with the olive oil. Place on a foil- or parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover with the dill and herbes de Provence. Spread the mustard over the top, using a table knife or rubber spatula to cover completely.
- Bake the salmon until no longer translucent, about 15 minutes. Serve with wild rice.
Made your recipe as given, although I did cut it in half for just the 2 of us, & must admit that the Dijon mustard I used was the honey Dijon kind! The mustard & the dill made for a very satisfying flavor combo! Very, very nice! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]