Recipe by Kelly0412
This recipe came from Taste of Home. I SO wanted to like this but with that said if I were rating it I would probably give it 4 stars for flavor but only 3 stars for appearance and texture. The bread crumbs never crsiped up and I even broiled the salmon for a few minutes. I didn't want to keep broiling it because I didn't want to overcook the fish. I did use gluten-free breadcrumbs (which might be why they didn't crisp.) So any suggestions would be appreciated because the actual flavor of the dish was REALLY good!
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, sugar and mustards; cover and process until smooth. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- Place salmon, skin side down, in a greased 8X8 square baking dish. Sprinkle with thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Spread mustard mixture over fillets; gently press breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes until breadcrumbs are browned and fish flakes easily with a fork.