This recipe came from Taste of Home. I SO wanted to like this but with that said if I were rating it I would probably give it 4 stars for flavor but only 3 stars for appearance and texture. The bread crumbs never crsiped up and I even broiled the salmon for a few minutes. I didn't want to keep broiling it because I didn't want to overcook the fish. I did use gluten-free breadcrumbs (which might be why they didn't crisp.) So any suggestions would be appreciated because the actual flavor of the dish was REALLY good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, combine the vinegar, sugar and mustards; cover and process until smooth. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- 2Place salmon, skin side down, in a greased 8X8 square baking dish. Sprinkle with thyme, salt, and pepper.
- 3Spread mustard mixture over fillets; gently press breadcrumbs on top.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes until breadcrumbs are browned and fish flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Crusted Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.0
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 686.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 37.8 g