- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 ounces frozen collard greens
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 4 (5 ounce) halibut fillets
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumbs or 1⁄2 cup dried breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Saute greens about 5 minutes. Add salt, pepper, onion, and broth; simmer about 10 minutes.
- Place fish on baking sheet. Brush tops with mustard; sprinkle evenly with bread crumbs. Bake until flesh is flaky, about 15 minutes.
- For well toasted-crumbs, place briefly under broiler.
- To serve, place greens on plates; top with fish. Garnish with lemon wedges.