Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can find a video on how to make this at www.Digitalcookbook.tv Chef Chris Koch Brings you a way to dress up that less flavorful cut of meat.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, just enough to coat, on medium-high until barely smoking.
- Sprinkle the filets with salt and pepper, pat into steak.
- Brown well on both sides (about 3 mins).
- Meanwhile, mix together last five ingredients, and divide over the tops of the filets.
- If possible, Put skillet directly into oven, if not oven safe remove from the pan; blot the bottom of the meat dry with paper towels and place the filets in a baking pan.
- Bake for about 7 minutes for medium rare, or as desired.
- Let rest for 5 minutes, serve.