These croutons are brilliant sprinkled over gratins and salads, also soups and panzanella salad. From Chef Yotam Ottolenghi and posted in The Guardian
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 350*F(180C).
- 2. Put the butter in a medium saucepan on medium heat. When it starts to foam, whisk in the mustard, herbs and a quarter-teaspoon of salt, take off the heat, leave for a couple of minutes to cool slightly, then stir in the ciabatta.
- 3Spread out on a parchment-lined baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes, until crisp.
- 4Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- 5Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 847.7
- Calories from Fat 845
- Total Fat 93.9 g
- Saturated Fat 58.4 g
- Cholesterol 244.0 mg
- Sodium 1106.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: