Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here's a great sauce for everything from corned beef to fish. It's really very versatile, feel free to put your signature on it. You could add fresh dill, thyme or even sage would work well. This is a great go to sauce.
- 1 1⁄3 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons green peppercorns in brine, drained
- Bring whipping cream to a boil in a saucepan; reduce heat, and cook, stirring often, 10 minutes.
- Stir in wine , mustard, and peppercorns, and cook until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with chicken, fish, brisket or corned beef.