Top Review by cookingMaven
"Excellent" Made this simple recipe two weekends ago and had to make it again last weekend. These loin chops went over big in this household. I used two kinds of mustards, dijon and green peppercorn, then added a "little" zest of ginger for a pop. I served them with boiled red potatoes and greens. Perfection! Thanks Millie.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (6 ounce) lamb loin chops
- 12 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 tablespoons breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat heavy-bottomed pan to smoking, then add oil and lamb loins.
- Sear the lamb on one side until caramelized, then turn over and cook for about 30 seconds or until caramelized.
- Top with mustard, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper, then finish to medium-rare in a 500-degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.