Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like this on bibb lettuce, with tomatoes onion and radish slices.
- 1 tablespoon grainy dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- Using a whisk or fork, in a small bowl combine all ingredients except the oil. Slowly add the oil, whisking vigorously, until the vinaigrette is emulsified.
- Pour over your favorite salad greens and toss.
- Store remaining vinaigrette in the refrigerator, in a tightly sealed glass jar, for up to one week.
- To warm cold vinaigrette, place jar in a small bowl of hot tap water for a few minutes.