- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup shallot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet, add shallots and garlic; cook until soft, cool.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; mix until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Scrape into the center of a piece of waxed paper and roll into log; refrigerate until firm, use to season grilled meat.