1/1 Photo of Mustard Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
This one-pot dish couldn't be simpler. Use our mustard chicken recipe as a base then experiment with other veg such as zucchini or eggplants. While you’ve got the oven on, why not serve the chicken and veg with baked potatoes, hot garlic bread or baby new potatoes roasted in olive oil and garlic?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F Put the chicken in a bowl, mix together the mustard, oil and balsamic, then add to the chicken and toss together with plenty of salt and black pepper.
- 2Arrange the chicken, skin-side up, in a large ovenproof dish or roasting tin. You don’t want everything crammed in or it will steam and not roast.
- 3Add the pepper, onions and garlic, pour over the white wine and tuck in the rosemary sprigs.
- 4Bake in the oven for around 30 minutes, add the artichokes, then cook for a further 10 minutes or until the chicken is well browned and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 792.4
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 210.5 mg
- Sodium 839.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 50.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: