My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk cream and milk in a jug and set aside.
- 2Heat oil in a frying pan and cook chicken, in batches if necessary.
- 3Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- 4Melt butter in frying pan until foaming.
- 5Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- 6Add flour and cook for 1 minute, until bubbling.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Gradually add milk mixture to frying pan, whisking constantly.
- 9Stir in the mustard.
- 10Return frying pan to the heat and stir constantly until sauce thickens.
- 11Simmer for 3 minutes.
- 12Add chicken, parmesan and chives, and stir until heated through.
- 13Serve over cooked pasta of choice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Chicken and Chive Pasta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.2
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 331.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 31.1 g