Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Whisk cream and milk in a jug and set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook chicken, in batches if necessary.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter in frying pan until foaming.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add flour and cook for 1 minute, until bubbling.
- Remove from heat.
- Gradually add milk mixture to frying pan, whisking constantly.
- Stir in the mustard.
- Return frying pan to the heat and stir constantly until sauce thickens.
- Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken, parmesan and chives, and stir until heated through.
- Serve over cooked pasta of choice.
Could use some dry mustard or something. The sauce is kind of flat