Plan ahead the chicken needs to marinade for a minimum of 5 hours. Instead of cutting the chicken into large cubes you can slice the breast into three long pieces and thread on the skewers. If you are using wooden skewers make certain to soak them in water for 30 minutes before using.
- 59.14 ml Dijon mustard
- 226.79 g container sour cream
- 29.58 ml minced fresh garlic
- 22.18 ml horseradish
- 29.58 ml honey
- 2.46 ml seasoning salt (can use more, or use white salt)
- black pepper
- 4.92 ml dried chili pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 6 boneless chicken breasts (cut into about 1-1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 large red bell peppers, seeded and cut into large pieces
- In a large bowl mix together the Dijon mustard, sour cream, garlic, horseradish, honey, seasoned salt, pepper and chili flakes; remove about 3/4 cup and chill the remaining mustard mixture for 5 hours.
- In a large glass bowl toss the chicken cubes with the 3/4 cup mixture; cover and chill for 5 hours.
- Remove the chicken and discard the marinade.
- Thread the chicken on skewers alternating with the red bell pepper.
- Grill covered over medium heat (350-400°F) for about 12 minutes or until done.
- Serve with remaining mustard/sour cream sauce.