These little gems are great as a snack or served with your favourite bowl of soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat up a toaster oven or the grill on your main oven.
- 2Toast the bread on one side, spread mustard over the untoasted sides and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- 3Grill until the cheese is melted and golden.
- 4This usually only takes a couple minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Cheese Toasties
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.6
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 1043.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 20.3 g