Recipe by Zanna_409104061
This is good for people who are fans of German food. Be sure to use a very large skillet, as this recipe makes A LOT.
- 14 ounces smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 small onion, quartered and sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) packagerefrigerated potatoes
- 2 cups coarsely chopped green cabbage
- 1 cup beer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, butter, or oil.
- Add sausage and cook over med-high heat, stirring often, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Remove sausage and set aside.
- Add onion, potato and cabbage to pan. Cook, stirring often, 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Return sausage to pan.
- Add beer and remaining ingredients. Cook about 4 minutes or until liquid is almost evaporated.