Recipe by Manami
A great and easy dish but it must be marinated overnight. This recipe is great for the summer and it cooks very rapidly. Hope you enjoy!
Top Review by teresas
This was both easy and quick to prepare. It had a great flavor. It was moist and tender. I used brown sugar subsitiute and it turned out perfect! This is a keeper. Make sure you let it marinate overnight like the recipe calls for. Thanks for posting.
- 1 lb boneless pork shoulder, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar or 1⁄4 cup brown sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons Bourbon
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a resealable plastic bag and mix well.
- Marinate in refrigerator 6-24 hours.
- Turn on broiler or prepare grill.
- Remove pork from marinade and thread pork cubes onto skewers (If using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water 1 hour before using).
- Broil or grill kabobs about 4 inches from heat source, about 8-10 minutes, turning and basting occasionally, until nicely browned.
- Serve with yellow rice with parsley, a spinach dish and with a nice Burgundy wine.