Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great and easy dish but it must be marinated overnight. This recipe is great for the summer and it cooks very rapidly. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 lb boneless pork shoulder, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar or 1⁄4 cup brown sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons Bourbon
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a resealable plastic bag and mix well.
- Marinate in refrigerator 6-24 hours.
- Turn on broiler or prepare grill.
- Remove pork from marinade and thread pork cubes onto skewers (If using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water 1 hour before using).
- Broil or grill kabobs about 4 inches from heat source, about 8-10 minutes, turning and basting occasionally, until nicely browned.
- Serve with yellow rice with parsley, a spinach dish and with a nice Burgundy wine.
This was both easy and quick to prepare. It had a great flavor. It was moist and tender. I used brown sugar subsitiute and it turned out perfect! This is a keeper. Make sure you let it marinate overnight like the recipe calls for. Thanks for posting.