1/3 Photos of Mustard-Baked Pork Chops W/Brie
Swift & Company provides this recipe which surely would have to rank in the "Top 10" of ways to turn the ordinary pork chop into something extraordinary. It's an easy fix & the use of Dijon mustard & brie cheese provides its "French connection".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless pork chops (1-in thick)
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons butter (melted)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme (crushed)
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 1/2 ounces brie cheese (round of, halved)
- 1In a sml bowl, combine seasoned breadcrumbs, parsley, melted butter, garlic & thyme. Set crumb mixture aside.
- 2In a wide, shallow bowl combine flour, coriander, salt & pepper.
- 3Evenly coat both sides of ea chop w/mustard & then coat w/flour mixture.
- 4Heat oil in skillet over med-hi heat. Brown chops well on ea side & place in a shallow baking dish.
- 5Cut Brie in half & then cut again horizontally to form thin half-circles & place 1 on ea chop. Spoon crumb mixture on top of cheese-covered chops.
- 6Bake (uncovered) in a 400°F oven for 20 minutes or till breadcrumbs are golden & chops just done. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard-Baked Pork Chops W/Brie
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.0
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 161.0 mg
- Sodium 657.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 50.2 g