- 120 ml sour cream
- 2 medium chicken breasts, cut into portions
- 60 ml prepared English mustard
- 175 ml corn flakes, finely crumbed (bread crumbs OK)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- cayenne pepper
- 60 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the soured cream and mustard in a small bowl.
- In a second bowl, mix the crumbed cornflakes, herbs and seasonings.
- Coat the chicken pieces with the mustard mixture.
- Roll the chicken in the crumb mixture.
- Place the chicken pieces in a single layer in a large, shallow baking dish and drizzle melted butter over each piece.
- Bake at 190°C for one hour, or until the chicken is golden brown and juices run clear when tested with a skewer.