Simple to prepare, these are wonderfully flavored lamb chops! Prep time does not include marination.
- Rub both sides of chops with mustard.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with wine and marinate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Rub again with mustard just before broiling or pan-frying to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side.
- Note: these can also be cooked on the grill.
This was my first time to prepare lamb and I was very nervous but I have to say that "melt in my mouth" doesn't even do this recipe justice. Thank you!