1/1 Photo of Mustard and Wine Marinated Lamb Chops
Simple to prepare, these are wonderfully flavored lamb chops! Prep time does not include marination.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub both sides of chops with mustard.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Cover with wine and marinate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- 4Rub again with mustard just before broiling or pan-frying to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side.
- 5Note: these can also be cooked on the grill.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard and Wine Marinated Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 419.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sirloin lamb chops