- 4 sirloin lamb chops, 1 " thick
- 3 tablespoons of your favorite stone ground mustard (we used Haus Barhyte Stone Ground Sweet Hot Mustard - delicious!)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup red wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub both sides of chops with mustard.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with wine and marinate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Rub again with mustard just before broiling or pan-frying to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side.
- Note: these can also be cooked on the grill.