Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great ingredients always find themselves married together. This is one of those classic flavors on a great piece of meat.
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1⁄2 cup prepared mustard (any regular yellow style)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 flank steak
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl.
- Score flank steak.
- Spread marinade on both sides of steak.
- Let steak marinade for at least two hours.
- Touch this meat on a hot grill until it hits your level of perfection.