Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe calls for two types of mustard and offers the health conscious and tasty option for chicken! Another healthy option from Ellie Kreiger!
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grainy French mustard
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (cider, white or your preference)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together both mustards and the vinegar.
- Add the marjoram and garlic, and blend thoroughly.
- Put chicken thighs into baking dish, cover with sauce.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes (watch and cover with foil, if necessary).
This comes together very easily and I liked the tangy mustard coated chicken. The meat was tender and very juicy. Thanks for sharing a simple, healthy recipe.
This smelled so good while it was in the oven! I ended up using drumbsticks instead of the chicken thighs. I loved the flavor and these are ingredients I have on hand all the time. Oh, I did add more garlic. Thanks Tia for an easy and tasty dish. Made for PAC Fall 2007