1/3 Photos of Mustard and Honey Glazed Parsnips
Use any mustard you like for this dish, I often use horseradish, you can replace the honey with maple syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the parsnips, cut in preferred size and remove the hard core from the center.
- 2Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 3Cook or steam the parsnips for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on their size.
- 4In the meantime put a roasting tray with the oil in the oven to preheat.
- 5When the parsnips are cooked add them to the hot tray and brush or coat them with a bit of the hot oil, add the salt and pepper, be careful the tray will be very hot!
- 6Roast for 15 to 20 minutes; mix the mustard and the honey in the meantime.
- 7Take the parsnips from the oven and brush them with the glaze.
- 8Roast for another 8 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard and Honey Glazed Parsnips
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 108.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g