1/3 Photos of Mustard and Ginger Cookies
1 hr 10 mins
Don't let the name throw you off--these are hauntingly good cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, cream Crisco and brown sugar. Beat in molasses and egg.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, pepper, mustard, cardamom, salt and cloves.
- 3Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 4Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- 5Roll into 1-inch balls and then roll in additional sugar.
- 6Bake at 375°F till surface cracks or about 10-12 minutes.
- 7Cool on wire rack completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard and Ginger Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (811 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1188.2
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 1098.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 166.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 86.6 g
- Protein 12.1 g