Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Good and easy asparagus!
- 1 bunch asparagus (about a pound)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Break woody ends off asparagus, then break spears in half.
- Set aside.
- Whisk together all remaining ingredients.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat.
- Add lemon juice mixture to pan and cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add asparagus, toss to coat, and saute until crisp-tender, about 8-10 minutes, or to your liking.
- Serve warm.
I'm sorry, but this recipe was not what I expected it to be. The sauce was way too tart & bitter. There is a sauce used in recipe #15394 Herbed Pork Chops that would work much better with the asparagus. It's a taragon sauce that was extremely good. Sorry, but I will not be making this dish again.