Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great for grilling
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- In bowl, stir together brown sugar, mustard, bourbon, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and green onion.
- Use marinade to marinate shrimp or scallops, covered, at room temperature for 1 hour, or beef, chicken, or pork, covered and chilled overnight.
- Baste shellfish or meat with marinade as it is grilled.