Recipe by sUpRiYa
Enjoy over indo-pak cricket matches!these are one of the first recipes i learnt from my aunt..who simply loves masala chips served in a club here in calcutta!It just suits a spice lover's taste buds...though you can adjust the red chilli powder according to your taste
- 1 packet wafer potato chips (the plain-potato ones)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- chopped coriander (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the red chilli powder,salt and vinegar to the chopped onions.
- Take a handful of wafer chips,crush it and add it to the onions,Mix well,prefrably with your hands!
- Sprinkle the onion mixture on the rest of the wafer chips& garnish with chopped coriander!