Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy and great tasting way to cook mussels.
Make and share this Mussels With Tomatoes, Basil and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Scrub mussels under cold water; pull off hairy beards.
- Discard any that do not close when tapped. Set aside.
- In large non-stick saucepan, heat oil; saute onions and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, wine, basil and oregano; cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add mussels; cover and cook until mussels fully open, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Discard any that do not open.
- Arrange mussels in bowls; pour sauce over top.