Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful dish from Staub.
- 2 lbs mussels
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 4 ounces prosciutto, diced
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Clean the mussels under running water and keep cool.
- Saute the chopped shallots in the butter for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the diced prosciutto and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the wine and bring to a boil.
- Add the mussels and cover.
- Cook until all mussels are opened.
- Add parsley and serve.