The creamy broth this creates is terrific. I guarantee it will be sopped up with bread or a spoon. Anyone not like mussels?? Recipe says it is for four but try it for two. It will not be wasted!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pot large enough to hold mussels, heat butter on medium heat.
- 2Add garlic and mussels, toss and warm for two minutes.
- 3Add tomatoes, wine, cream, salt& pepper.
- 4Raise heat to med-high, cover and cook 5 minutes.
- 5Check during cooking.
- 6Do not overcook.
- 7Mussels are done when shells have opened.
- 8Divide into 4 bowl with broth.
- 9Garnish with parsley and lemon wedge.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mussels with Garlic & White Wine
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.8
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 99.2 mg
- Sodium 713.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 28.4 g