1/2 Photos of Mussels (Pipies) in Black Beans
Found this at Gourmet Shopper an Australian store on line.Mussels in black bean sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 kg mussels, cleaned and sand less
- 45 ml water
- 1 tablespoon cornflour, mixed with
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped (cilantro)
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
Black Bean Sauce
- 1Mix all sauce ingredients together, until well combined.
- 2Place sesame oil, pipies and water in a pan and cook until pipies start to open.
- 3Add sauce mix and cook until all pipies have opened.
- 4Add cornflour and stir until sauce has thickened, around 1 minute on high heat.
- 5Add coriander and shallots. Serve with rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Mussels Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mussels (Pipies) in Black Beans
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.8
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.0 mg
- Sodium 970.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean sauce
Chinese five spice powder