- 2 lbs mussels
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub mussels and cut off beards.
- Discard any that do not close when tapped.
- Bring wine, celery, onions, salt and pepper to a boil.
- Add mussels.
- Cover and bring just to boil.
- Discard any that do not open.
- Sprinkle with parsley and chives.
- Transfer to bowl and pour liquid into bowl for dipping.