Tapas by Penelope Casas
Make and share this Mussels in White Wine Sauce (Mejillones a La Marinara) recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a shallow covered casserole (will need the cover later), Spanish earthenware is recommended.
- Saute onion and garlic until the onion is wilted.
- Stir in the flour and cook 1 minute.
- Add in the wine, bay leaf, lemon juice, pepper, and a little salt.
- Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Add the mussels to the sauce, cover, and cook until the mussels have opened.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.