1/3 Photos of Mussels in White Wine Sauce (Mejillones a La Marinara)
Tapas by Penelope Casas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a shallow covered casserole (will need the cover later), Spanish earthenware is recommended.
- 2Saute onion and garlic until the onion is wilted.
- 3Stir in the flour and cook 1 minute.
- 4Add in the wine, bay leaf, lemon juice, pepper, and a little salt.
- 5Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
- 6Add the mussels to the sauce, cover, and cook until the mussels have opened.
- 7Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mussels in White Wine Sauce (Mejillones a La Marinara)
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.8
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 277.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 11.8 g