Mussels in Half Shells with Cilantro and Tomato
Make and share this Mussels in Half Shells With Cilantro and Tomato recipe from Food.com.
- Scrub mussels, removing any beards that may still be attached.
- Steam until they just open; discard any that remain closed.
- Pull each mussel open, being careful not to tear the shell apart.
- Onto each mussel put a teaspoon of tomato seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with bell pepper and cilantro.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and heated butter and white wine.
- Serve hot.