1/1 Photo of Mussels in Half Shells With Cilantro and Tomato
Mussels in Half Shells with Cilantro and Tomato
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub mussels, removing any beards that may still be attached.
- 2Steam until they just open; discard any that remain closed.
- 3Pull each mussel open, being careful not to tear the shell apart.
- 4Onto each mussel put a teaspoon of tomato seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Sprinkle with bell pepper and cilantro.
- 6Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and heated butter and white wine.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Mussels Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mussels Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mussels in Half Shells With Cilantro and Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.0
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 222.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 8.1 g