Carol in Oz's Note:
Fresh mussels made in under 10 min in a delicious yet light creamy sauce. Serve piping hot with crusty bread for dipping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a HOT pan with a lid, add olive oil, onions, garlic, chilli and bay leaves.
- 2Cook until onions and garlic are soft.
- 3Turn heat to medium high.
- 4Add mussels and white wine. Put on lid.
- 5After a few minutes WITHOUT LIFTING LID, shake pot vigorously.
- 6Turn heat to medium low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 7Remove lid and discard any unopened shells.
- 8Stir through the basil and cream and garnish with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mussels in Garlic Sauce With White Wine
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.6
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 145.1 mg
- Sodium 682.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 30.1 g