1/1 Photo of Mussels in Garlic Butter
This is a very quick and simple recipe for Mussels. I am not a seafood eater myself but the family do enjoy these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter with the garlic and parsley in a bowl and set aside.
- 2Place the mussels in a saucepan with the remaining ingredients, bring to boil and simmer for 3 minutes or until the mussels open.
- 3Detach the lid from the base and place the mussels still sitting in their shells on a baking sheet.
- 4Dot generously with the garlic butter and grill until the butter has melted.
- 5Serve the mussles on their own or in the wine broth.
Browse Our Top Mussels Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mussels in Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 729.8
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.7 g
- Saturated Fat 32.7 g
- Cholesterol 187.3 mg
- Sodium 919.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: