Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great summer seafood dish.
Make and share this Mussels in Fragrant Thai Broth recipe from Food.com.
- Cook rice in a large saucepan, uncovered until tender; drain. cover to keep warm.
- Scrub mussels, remove beard.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan; cook paste, stirring until fragrant.
- Add water, stock, fish sauce and sugar; bring to boil.
- Add coconut milk, return to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer for one minute.
- Add mussels, cover and cook for 5 minutes. remove from heat stir in coriander, onions and lime juice.
- Divide rice and top with mussels (disregarding any unopened shells).