- 12 large mushroom caps
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 12 mussels, steamed and removed from shell
- 3 slices bacon, partially cooked and cut into 4 pieces each (to make 12 pieces bacon total)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Melt butter in a nonstick pan over medium heat, mix in lemon juice and cook mushrooms for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place mushrooms on a baking sheet hollow side up, put a mussel in each mushroom and top with a piece of bacon.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until bacon is of desired crispiness.
- Serve hot.