Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe is a wonderful mixer of different flavors and very quick to put together as a last minute meal.
- 1⁄2 cup basil
- 1⁄2 cup Italian parsley
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 chopped mezzetta sweet red cherry peppers
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1⁄8 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄8 cup chopped olive, of your choice
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 3 2⁄3 ounces smoked mussels
- Put basil, Italian parsley, walnuts, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and salt in food processor. Blend until basil and parsley are chopped up small to make pesto.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place pasta in serving dish, mix in pesto mixture.
- Add all other ingredients, toss and serve.
Very nice pasta dish! Loved all the different flavors and how easy it was to make. Thank you for posting!! Pac-Fall07