1/1 Photo of Mussel-Man Kebabs / Skewers
Peter J's Note:
Something quick and different for the BBQ for all the mussel lovers out there. Preparation time does not include marination time. You could also cheat and use pre-prepared mussels.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook mussels in boiling water until they open, discard any that don't open.
- 2Remove meat from shells and trim beard.
- 3Place mussel meat with a little juice into a small bowl and cover with Worcestershire sauce.
- 4Leave in refrigerator around 30 minutes to marinate, lightly turning occasionally.
- 5Wrap each mussel with a slice of ham (just tear apart with your fingers) and thread onto the skewers.
- 6Place on BBQ plate or grill over low-medium temperature and pour over remaining marinade.
- 7Cook for a few minutes each side until ham is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Mussels Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mussel-Man Kebabs / Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.8 mg
- Sodium 736.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 17.0 g