Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Arborio rice is another term for Risotto. Whatever you grocer carries will work.
Make and share this Mushrooom Thyme Risotto Also Known As Arborio Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large oven proof skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add mushrooms & onions, cook about 5 minute.
- Stir in rice; cook until lightly toasted, about 2 minute Strir in broth, season with salt and pepper.
- Cover skillet, place in oven; bake 45 minute Cook until rice is almost done.
- Remove skillet stir in Parmesan Cheese and Thyme, season with salt and pepper if neessary. Seve.
This is a really easy to make and delicious risotto! I loved the mushrooms....just love them in anything! I used chicken stock instead of broth to make it richer, and added just a bit more in the last few minutes of cooking because I like mine a bit moist. I only added a sprinkle of salt, because of the salt in the parmesan. Wonderful side to chicken or pork! Thanks for sharing!