Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Canned clams gross me out, so I wanted to touch up a can of chowder. This way I don't have to look at the clams, but they do taste good! I serve it with coffee cake.
- 1 can any white clam chowder
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans milk
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled,cubed
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- salt and pepper
- Boil the potatoes in water, drain.
- In separate pan, saute onion in margarine.
- Add chowder, mushroom soup and milk.
- Add potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm and serve.